Please double check that you are ordering the correct product and quantity you would like for your purchase, as well as the correct shipping address, as I do not offer refunds for these errors.
If the name in the provided shipping address is different than the recipient's name or the name you go by, please let me know what name to use in my thank you note in the “notes or instructions” section of the checkout. Always feel free to send me a few kind words there too if you’d like!
I ship all orders through USPS or UPS. All international orders are shipped through UPS. All orders come with tracking included, and the tracking number will be sent to your email once the package has shipped.
When will my order ship?
I try to send out orders as soon as possible. On average, please expect your package to ship within 1-5 business days.
When will my order arrive?
With USPS and UPS still receiving a huge influx of postal activity and a shortage of staff due to the lasting effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, please allow for the following shipping timeframes based on shipping service purchased:
- Standard Mail (USPS First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or UPS Ground with tracking): 2-10 business days
- International Express Mail (UPS Worldwide with tracking): 3-14 business days
These are still estimates, so please allow for double the listed time before contacting me in case the postal service is simply running behind.
What are my checkout options?
You can securely check out using a card through either Stripe or PayPal. With Stripe, the service is already built into Big Cartel, so all you need to do is enter your information and you're good to go! You can also use a PayPal account to make a purchase with your balance or saved credit card. If you prefer to use PayPal and you don't have a PayPal account, you can still check out using their service! Simply click on “Pay with PayPal” and then choose "Checkout as Guest" when making a purchase and you will be able to use most major credit and debit cards.
What is your return/refund/replacement policy?
I do not have return services available due to the nature of my products being unique artwork. Once you make a purchase, it's yours! Read below for other issues that would warrant a refund or replacement.
I cannot offer refunds or replacements if you receive the item(s) and you simply do not like it. Please keep in mind I do my very best to photograph my artwork, record its size, and showcase it accurately on screen, but the experience in real life may still vary slightly.
If your package arrives DAMAGED, please contact me via the form on this shop, or directly at [email protected] and we can begin to discuss a refund or replacement. These issues will be dealt with on an individual basis, and will depend on the amount of damage and what items were purchased. Please include photos as well as your order number!
If your package has not arrived, read below for available refund/replacement options.
- If your package has not arrived yet, and it has been more than 30 days since the package shipped, please try to contact your local post office for assistance first. I can provide tracking information, but after I send the piece in the mail, whatever happens is out of my control. Therefore, I will only be able to offer a refund if the tracking number clearly identifies the package is LOST. If the item is NOT a one-of-a-kind original, I may be able to send a replacement if supply is available.
- If for any reason you believe the issue with your package is due to an error on my end, please do not hesitate to contact me via the form on this shop, or directly at [email protected] and I will more than likely offer you a full refund or a replacement (if available) for your troubles!
I’m super happy with my purchase! Is there a way to leave you a review?
My Big Cartel does not currently have a native review system built in, so if you’d like to leave a review, I’d love to hear your thoughts as a shout-out on social media! You can find me on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter under the name @kholbrookarts! If you're making a story, be sure to tag my username, and if you're making a permanent post, be sure to include the hashtag #kimberlyholbrookarts!
I would be thrilled to see and read what you think about the products!
Do you ever run sales?
I will sometimes run sales on older products and offer discount codes for those engaging with me actively on my social media accounts. Always be on the lookout for me to post a sale on my social pages! I like to celebrate milestones, holidays, and good times.
The product I wanted is sold out. Will you ever sell it again?
Depending on the product, I may! This shop mostly contains exclusive items and limited editions only found here on Big Cartel, ranging from stickers to original art pieces. Therefore, most products on my Big Cartel shop will not be produced again once they are sold out. However, there may be some products that will be restocked if possible. Always pay attention to my social media accounts for updates on restocking! Some of my designs are available indefinitely on tons of cool (though non-exclusive) products on my Redbubble shop. Be sure to check there too!
I love your art but want something more custom. Do you take commissions for custom pieces?
Absolutely! However my commissions are currently CLOSED as I start my new job and learn a good balance between work and my own ambitions. Feel free to visit my Ko-fi page in the meantime to see some behind-the-scenes goodies whenever I can provide them!
I want to help the planet in whatever way I can. Is your packaging recyclable?
Yes! Nearly all of my packaging materials are recylable in order to help the environment! Below is a list of my most common packaging materials and how to recycle them.
- Paper/Cardboard Envelopes (including any Stamps and Paper Stickers on the envelopes), Cardboard Backing inserts to protect art, Tissue Paper, and Paper Thank You Notes - These can be recycled curbside in your regular paper recyling bin.
- Paper Business Cards - While these can also be recycled curbside with your regular paper recycling, I do so hope you'll hang on to my card if only to help tell your friends about my art as well! I love having new supporters!
- Plastic Bubble Mailers, Bubble Wrap, and Clear Plastic Art Sleeves - Can be recycled at any grocery or department store which offers Plastic Bag recyling. HOWEVER it is important to note that the paper shipping label and any paper stickers stuck on the bubble mailers MUST be removed before you can recycle them in a Plastic Bag recyling drop off. Often times this means simply cutting out that part of the package and recycling the rest.
- Vinyl Stickers, Sticker Backing Paper, and Wax Seals - these unfortunately are NOT recyclable. However I hope you will find creative ways to reuse these products! My stickers are high quality vinyl and can stick and restick to most surfaces, so perhaps you have a water bottle or a journal you'd like to decorate! The wax seals can also be reused with double-sided tape and make a lovely addition to a card, bullet journal, or scrapbook!
I have another question that hasn't been answered here... What can I do?
Always feel free to contact me with any questions using the contact form on this shop, or directly at [email protected] and I will do my best to help you out!